Trip to Nuwaraeliya

 Last month I went  on picnic with my family members. It was a nice journey and we really enjoyed it well. we decided to go that trip in our van. As we expected going by car was easier for us than going by bus. we went this picnic for a days and that was a good experience for me.





Actually we went to Nuwara eliya as our trip because I had not been to Nuwara eliya until then. we started our journey early morning and my mother had prepared breakfast for us. After only five hours we reached our destination and we had our breakfast during our journey.


My father had already booked hotel room for us. Therefore we decided to stay there and get some break. The day after that we went to Horton Plans. Indeed that environment is very beautiful. Therefore we took lot of photos as a memories.


After that we went Gregory Lake and stayed therefor awhile after that we came back to the hotel and get our dinner with small talk. The next morning we left the hotel and all of us really enjoyed that trip.



THANK YOU>πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miss. Merly 🐢

National Hero ( Weera Puranappu)