My Favourite Instrument

My favourite instrument is Esraj.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I have been playing Esraj since two years ago. It emits a very sweet sound.πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“ It is meditation for the listener. Esraj players are limited in this country. But there are musicians in India. An Esraj consists of several parts. It has " Parda" and four strings. 

Let's play this two ways. My favourite Indian player is Sir. BUDDADEW DAS. He is most talented player.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–



Although It is difficult to play, It is my favourite instrument. It's like my own.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– I am studying this instrument in the university. I  love learning it.😍😍😍😍

Hope to continue Esraj instrument one day.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–


THANK YOU.....πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miss. Merly 🐢

National Hero ( Weera Puranappu)