My best friend

Friends are the important part of everyone's life. A friend is someone with whom you can share your joys and sorrows and who is there to help in case of need. πŸ’“My best friend name is Nathasha Hulangamuwa. πŸ’“ She is live in Hambanthota. She is 22 years old. She has a slim body. Her skin colour is white. She has a long hair. She is very tall girl. 



I met Nathasha through whats app group. She is also in my campus. She is very kind and innocent person. 😍😍 She helps me with everything and teaches me things I don't know. Her favourite food pizza and her favourite singer is Latha Mangeshkar. She is likes to sing song and dance.She has a one sister. 



She is very good friend for me. I wish her to be my best friend always.πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miss. Merly 🐢

National Hero ( Weera Puranappu)