Pizza

 My favourite food is pizza.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Pizza hut is an American multinational restuarant chain. they serve their signature pan pizza and other dishes including pasta, breadsticks and dessert at dine - in, take out and delivery chain locations. There different types of pizza. chicken pizza, cheese pizza, garlic pizza,etc.  



my favourite pizza is cheese pizzaπŸ˜‹. because it is yummy..πŸ˜„πŸ˜„I often go to eat pizza with my family. I love to make pizza. It tastes better when made at home.πŸ’–πŸ˜‹ I think there are more pizza lovers like me.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Pizza hut is now a chain spread across sri lanka.😍😍 This is a good food for those who are hungry.😁


Pizza is a delicious dish that you can eat all the time.😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miss. Merly 🐢

National Hero ( Weera Puranappu)