My New Mobile Phone

 My new mobile phone is iphone 11.😍😍It is  beautiful phone . I received that as a present from my father for my 21st birthday. It is very useful for me because there are many features in my phone. My brother operated that. My father sent that yesterday from abroad to Sri Lanka. 



It is white colour phone. The intel storage is 128 GB. There are many sensors in my phone. They are face id, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer. The battery is Li-lon 3110 mAh.  It has 194 g weight. Display size is 6.1 inches. πŸ˜πŸ’“




There is a very beautiful back cover in my phone.πŸ’“πŸ’“ It is pink colour. The phone price is Rs.214900. I protect my phone very much.πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miss. Merly 🐢

National Hero ( Weera Puranappu)