My Family

My family is a small family. There are four members in my family which including father ,mother, brother and I . My father works in abroad. My mother works in land settlement department. My brother is studying at Gampaha Thakshila Collage. My father is thin and tall he is about 49 years old. πŸ’“πŸ’“My mother is lovely and very kind.😍😍 She is 46 years old. My brother is a good boy, a student of class 11th.I am the youngest in the family, everyone loves me very much.😁😁



We go for a leisure trip our father will come to Sri Lanka. My family teaches us moral values and inspires us to believe in hard work. Our father will come we spend time with each other daily after dinner and enjoy. We are most like to go to Nuwara Eliya .πŸ’“πŸ’“



All my family members love and respect each other.πŸ’“I pray to god earnestly to keep my family safe from all evils and protect my family from misfortunate. I love my family very much.πŸ’“πŸ’“ 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miss. Merly 🐢

National Hero ( Weera Puranappu)