Mother T.C

Thakshila College



πŸ‘‰ Thakshila college has been a reputed and qualitative educational institution in Gampaha district expanding its glory around the world for three decades. Thakshila college which was established on 12th June 1992 with 60 students is now excelled with 2250 students studying in both Sinhala and English medium.



I most like and love a place, which is my school.😍 My school is situated at Gampaha district. My school is very famous respectable college at Gampaha area. I proud of my school.πŸ’“





Most attractive memories has been consisted at all around the school. I have studied from grade 6 to grade 13 from there.πŸ˜πŸ’•The teachers and friends I met at school are still fresh in my mind.πŸ’•πŸ’•




I have lots of memories in my school. I have a most attractive place at school, that is music room. I tried to go there in my free time. I have been able to medals and certificates in all island level competitions from school periods. πŸ˜€πŸ’—


I always respect my school and love it.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ™ My school means my second mother in my life.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’–




Mother thakshila is in its frontline while providing good citizens rich in educational and qualitative perspectives.πŸ’“πŸ’“



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Miss. Merly 🐢

National Hero ( Weera Puranappu)