Miss. Merly 🐢

 

Pets are not merely animals living with us. I have always wanted a pet and last week my father bought me a puppyπŸ’—πŸ˜. She was the most adorable and beautiful puppy I had ever seen. We decided to name our new German Shepher, Merly.

 Merly had black and long ears. Her eyes were always joyful,🐢🐢 and he was a bundle of joy. He loved eating roasted chicken and yoghurt. At night, she would cuddle up in my bed, next to me, and go to sleep. 

My father had created a small sleeping area for Merly, but she never slept there. She loved sleeping next to me at night. Merly was an active dog. She loved to go on walks. We took her to the park twice a day. She became very popular among my friends.



She was a favorite in my family. We treated her like other member and took her everywhere we went. We occasionally went on road trips, and Merly loved to ride the car. 

Maintaining a pet comes with many responsibilities, and we must fulfill them and do what is best for our pets.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

National Hero ( Weera Puranappu)